Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Orangette

Today is all about a little bloglove. Once a month I plan on featuring other cooking blogs and of course have to start with my favorite. I have been enamoured with Orangette since I first found it. Lovely recipes and photos that look absolutely delicious. Molly's anecdotal style to introducing food and recipes lets you get to know the person behind the blog which I just love. Her writing style and even the simple touches, like the linens in the photoes make me want to curl up in a chair and sit a while with a cup of tea. It just feels like home.

Anyway, today I'm going to feature my favorite recipe from Orangette, Double Chocolate Cupcakes with Ricotta, Bourbon, and Orange Zest. Also, while I haven't tried them yet, I'm sure the Touch-Of-Grace Biscuits will be gracing my table this Thanksgiving instead of the Carrot Cloverleaf Rolls. I plan on trying them this week so I can post lovely pictures and sing their praises, as I'm sure they'll deserve.

I will still share the recipe for the Carrot Cloverleaf rolls this week, as well.

No comments: