Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Orangette: Double Chocolate Cupcakes with Ricotta, Bourbon, and Orange Zest

Have you any idea how hard it is to pick a favorite recipe? Luckily Molly of Orangette catalogues her recipes or I'd have never found the one I was looking for. Those who know me can almost guess... it has to involve chocolate... probably something baked...

Double Chocolate Cupcakes with Ricotta, Bourbon, and Orange Zest

Who can resist the combination of dense dark chocolate and creamy ricotta... with the citrus zip of the orange... and the bourbon... oh the bourbon...

Now, I know my tagline is Cooking Shouldn't Be Complicated... and it's geared toward easier recipes for those learning or just needing something fast and easy to get through the week. Seriously... Step away from the fast food. And these muffins while not complicated have more ingredients and steps than I'd normally feature, but they are SOOOOOOO worth it. Where I live orange flower water isn't exactly a staple, so I had to forego that ingredient, everything else should be readily available... it'll be fine I promise.

No comments: