Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Orangette: My Favorite Post

And on my favorite blog there was a favorite post, and it has nothing to do with a recipe! Her entry titled So we feasted. describes quite eloquently her quest for the perfect caterer for her wedding, and of course, the food.

"We even changed our wedding date – from July 28 to July 29 – to match their availability. We meant business. We just knew they were right."

You know someone is dedicated to finding the perfect caterer and the food they are serving when they change their wedding date to suit availability. She went with CiaĆ² Thyme and their website has some wonderful, mouth watering pictures. There is an apple pie in their catering portfolio that looks heavenly.

Now, I must go eat some breakfast. I am making myself terribly hungry just looking at everything again.

No comments: