Friday, November 16, 2007

Thanksgiving Planning: My Grocery List

Assuming I have nothing in my pantry or refrigerator, my grocery list for Thanksgiving based on my menu looks like this. I specified amounts for items that I need for several recipes and need more than normal quantity for.

Wine
Coffee
7Up
Apples
Apple Cider
Bay Leaves
Black Pepper
Bourbon
Brandy
6 cups Butter
2 cups Buttermilk
Celery
Cheese
4 cups Chicken Broth
Cinnamon
Cinnamon Sticks
Coke
Confectioners Sugar
Corn on the Cob
Cottage Cheese
Cranberries
Cream Cheese
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Diet 7Up
Diet Coke
Dr Pepper
Dry Sherry
Egg Noodles
18 Eggs
Flour
6 cups French Bread
French Bread Baguette
French Onions
Fresh Parsley
1 can Frozen Oj
Ginger Ale
Green Beans
Ground Cloves
Ground Ginger
Ham
Half-And-Half
1 quart Heavy Cream
Kosher Salt
2 pkgs Light Brown Sugar
Marjoram
Milk
Nutmeg
1/2 gallon Oj
Onion
3 Oranges
Pecans
Potatoes
Pumpkin
Root Beer
Rubbed Sage
Salt
Shortening
2 tubs Sour Cream
1 bag Sugar
Sweet Potatoes
Thyme
Turkey
Vanilla
1 quart Vanilla Ice Cream
Walnuts
White Lily Flour

No comments: