Friday, November 7, 2008

Thanksgiving Planning Guide for 2008

Thanksgiving is fast approaching and even though I won't be hosting this year, I will be in Florida helping my mother with the preparations there. Last year I posted a Thanksgiving Planning Guide, and I've updated it again for this year. I hope you find it useful.


Last year I wrote a lot of Thanksgiving Planning Posts along with my yearly Thanksgiving menu. I usually prepare a Thanksgiving meal for approx 25 people, plus enough for leftovers. This year I'll be scaling way back since we are preparing for only 10.

I will be onsite in Florida on November 22nd and will share photos and blog minimally about our preparations from there, after all I will be spending most of my time with my family. I will not be in charge of a centerpiece this year, but I hope you find my posts from last year helpful.

Centerpiece Post 1
Centerpiece Post 2

Also, to keep Thanksgiving stress free, think about what to ask for when others offer to bring a dish.

No comments: