Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Planning: A Whirlwind of Cooking About To Begin

I'm leaving work today at noon to go home and begin my whirlwind of cooking and last minute cleaning, organizing and preparations to make sure tomorrow goes off without a hitch. Tomorrow or Friday evening (depends on how long people stay) I will add pictures to all the recipes and one last Thanksgiving post linking everything from one post, summarizing and detailing all the recipes and what I would change for next year, if anything.

I hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving, good luck with the recipes if you've decided to try any.

I'm still crossing my fingers that my White Lily flour will show up here today or I'm back to my Carrot Cloverleaf Rolls.

2 comments:

Silverado said...

Good luck!! XD

Barbara said...

Thank you!
By the way, I took a quick look at your blog, I don't understand Spanish, but thought I'd let you know that e.e. cummings is one of my favorite poets. :)