Well, I made a few adjustments to fit with scheduling and getting some sleep this week in the proces. The acorn cookies while they would have been cute, were dropped from the menu. I have all the ingredients though and will still make them sometime within the week or two.
I adjusted my Apple Pie to an Apple Raspberry Pie, and added Apple and Sausage to one batch of the dressing. The Sausage Apple Dressing was a huge success, everyone raved and preferred it to the stuffing and regular dressing, so that will be my recipe from now on.
I didn't get the flour in time to make Touch-of-Grace Biscuits, because I was making these though I didn't get carrots and the selection was poor when I went back. So, I made cloverleaf rolls, but plain ones.
A lot of adjustments, but I had enough back-up options.
Unfortunately, due to the timing of the items coming out of the oven and people showing up a bit early and "helping", some items made it to the table without getting photographed and I didn't notice until it was too late. I did get a picture of the turkey in the pan, but not plated. Due to the size of the turkey it was slightly too big for the rack so when we pulled it out, because it was so tender the wings and one of the legs just fell off. So, we disected it before taking it to the table.
All in all, a very successful and delicious meal.