Monday, November 5, 2007

Cheesy Garlic Mashed Potatoes

I have no idea where this recipe came from, so unfortunately I can't give credit. However, if anyone is familiar with this recipe and knows for sure, let me know. I'm guessing it was adapted from this recipe from McCormick. They are close but not quite the same.

I left the cheddar out of this version and sprinkled parsley on top for serving. It's better with the cheddar!
Potatoes

Cheesy Garlic Mashed Potatoes

INGREDIENTS
6 potatoes - cubed & cooked until tender
1/4 c milk
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese
1 c sour cream
1 t parsley flakes
1/2 t crushed garlic
1 c shredded cheddar (or other cheese)

DIRECTIONS
1) Blend all ingredients until smooth and stir in 1/2 c cheese
2) Spoon into greased casserole dish. Cover and bake at 325 for 30-40 minutes.
3) Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes, until melted.

No comments: